Cooperation or externalization?
Online Discussion on EU-Africa cooperation and the New Pact on Migration and Asylum 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (CET)
The panelists will share their insights on latest developments from a legal, policy and field perspective and assess if and how the New Pact on Migration and Asylum can offer a way forward.
- Professor Thomas Spijkerboer – Professor Migration Law, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Amanda Bisong – Policy Officer, ECDPM
- Raffaella Greco Tonegutti – Migration and Development Expert, Belgian Development Agency Enabel
- Maiga Ibrahim Soumaila – Coordinator of the Médecins du Monde Belgium mission in Niger
- Kasper Goethals – Journalist, De Standaard