Koalect is a Belgian company that makes crowd engagement campaigns meaningful and successful. NGO's, cities, hospitals, cooperatives, universities and many others use our digital toolbox to raise funds, engage with stakeholders and build stronger communities.
We work with more than 100 organisations in Belgium, including Vluchtelingenwerk Vlaanderen, GO! Onderwijs, Canvas, Panos, Bednet, Natuurpunt, Colruyt Group, 11.11.11, Luca School of Arts, NewB, Autism Europe, Caritas and many others.
We are a small team, passionate about what we do. We enjoy shipping things together and we like each other enough to share a drink or the occasional pizza. We work both remotely and from our office in Genval (only 15km from Brussels city center), the choice is in your hands. Being based in Belgium, our team is fluent in English, Dutch and French.
Koalect as a company is proud to invest in its people to help them learn new languages and skills. Because one can never be too curious and eager to learn, Koalas attend conferences, take English lessons and have too many books to read, on their very working time.
Work-life balance matters. We don't want people to work on their free time or weekends. We expect you to make your best work when it's working time. We expect you to enjoy life besides Koalect when it's free time.
Last thing but not least: Koalect has been founded by young cis white guys. When we started to grow, we hired other people like us. Of course we were not aiming at this situation on purpose, but we didn't do anything to avoid it either. That is something we want to make better. Diversity means a lot to us so please, feel free to apply whatever your age, how you identify or the color of your skin, and ours.
After all that said, you should know we've been careful when it comes to hiring new coworkers but now is the right time to welcome a new sales consultant.
That's where you come into play.
- Represent Koalect in Belgium, sell our products and services to new clients and meet with existing clients to build long-term, profitable relationships across multiple internal contacts.
- Help us develop our business further in Belgium in the non-profit, public and private market together with the existing commercial team.
- Be prepared to become a digital expert on all matters related to fundraising, crowdfunding and crowdsourcing.
- Spot and define smart partnerships that can accelerate Koalect's growth exponentially
- Promote Koalect during events, both as an inspirational speaker or as a proactive sales person.
- Be an active member of the commercial department and of Koalect as a whole: speak up, discuss, challenge everything that doesn't seem right, tell us about the sales strategies or internal processes that you've had experience with and that could be beneficial for Koalect.
- You have excellent people skills and are intuitive to client's needs. You can be in a room with the CEO of a top NGO in Belgium, with the financial manager of a local care center or with the fundraising manager of a small non-profit.
- You can architect, write, and present Koalect solutions to our clients/prospects.
- You function well as part of a bigger sales team but you are also able to deliver and work independently.
- You are able to spot and manage opportunities through the entire sales process.
- French is your mother tongue. English is a plus!
- We are looking for consultants with similar working experience. If we consider you a young potential, we'll be happy to train you further to become a rockstar in sales.
Send an email to email@example.com and tell us why you'd like to meet us, please include a CV as well.