Director & video-interviewer @ 12 steps to (urban) farming
The 12 steps is looking for a Director & Video-interviewer
The 12 steps collective facilitates the sharing of practice around Urban & Vertical Farming. The collective is united by a common vision: A healthy and equal global society that consists of empowered people that uphold the principles of ecosystems.
For this position you will be responsible in taking the the 12 steps to farming to the next level: From a side project build on passion, to a self sustaining and profitable company. You will do this by creating new content and scaling up the business, starting from what is already there:
You will be guided and coached by the existing team.
• Able networker & communicator
• Concent creator and editor: You can make videos, podcasts, newsletters and make social media go boom
• Entrepreneur: Strategic, structured, creative, innovative, addaptive and always looking for solutions
• Business development: You know how to run a business. You can make business plans and financial plans.
• Relevant experience in the urban and vertical farming world
• Passionate about growing food and urban development
• Self directed and self motivated
• Loving ecosystems, low tech and high tech.
Want to know what we mean with high tech ecosystems?
Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moJ-YlVdVKw&t=9s
And this: https://youtu.be/xziMXK5vwLU
And listen to this podcast: https://open.spotify.com/episode/69CtF34w7Gwk3Mc4j7CfvI?si=rbOOjltgSuSP…
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Motivation letter
- A mini business and financial plan (one page)
Deadline: 24th of December 2020, 17.00 CET