The Administrative Consultant will support the management of the Brussels office with the notarization, and legalisation of documents such as registration certificates, statutes, and Search resolutions in compliance with Belgium laws and regulations. The administrative consultant will work on an ad hoc basis as needed. The work will be done remotely most of the time with sporadic face-to face engagement with the Brussels Programme & Operations Associate.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Organising both internal and external signatures & stamps needed to process key administrative documents
- Responding and taking care of requests coming from country teams to legalise administrative documents.
- Visiting in person the notary, Belgium legalisation services, relevant embassies and other institutions as needed to process approvals and signatures.
- Maintain an organized and secure online system to track and file processed documents.
- Liaise with finance in order to process payments and keep track of expenses made.
Search is an international conflict transformation NGO that aims to transform the way individuals, groups, governments and companies deal with conflict, away from adversarial approaches and towards collaborative solutions. Headquartered in Washington DC, USA, and Brussels, Belgium, with 52 field offices in 29 countries, Search designs and implements multifaceted, culturally appropriate and conflict-sensitive programs using a diverse range of tools, including media and training, to promote dialogue, increase knowledge and determine a positive shift in behaviors. For more information on our organisation, please visit the website www.sfcg.org
- No previous experience required
- Bachelor level degree
- High level of independence
- Ability to navigate Brussels
- Fluent French and English. Additional Dutch is a bonus.
- Ability to represent the organisation externally
The administrative consultant will work on an ad hoc basis as needed on a 2 year contract starting on January the first, 2021. Estimated time of work is 10-15 hours/ month. The work will be done remotely most of the time with sporadic face-to face engagement with the Brussels Program & Operations Associate
Please send through your CV by the 1th of October to the email address Brussels@sfcg.org and indicate in the subject line: “Application Administrative Consultant”. Also add in your email your salary expectations as hourly rates. The top 3 candidates will be invited to a short 30 minute interview over skype.